the hardest interval training in the world
- Run 4 minutes (yes, 4) a day, 3 days a week.
- Voice coaching, telling you when you change pace.
- Animated bars show speed changes. Distance covered, average and maximum pace are continuously updated.
- Easily share your new best pace or distance on dailymile, Facebook and/or Twitter.
- Review details of past runs, see the paths you took on the map.
- Motivating program overview - challenge yourself to beat the best pace.
- Run in silence or pick a music playlist. Or create one on the spot.