- iPhone 5 ready.
iOS 6 ready.
- Voice feedback. App will alert you, using clear male or female voice, when you need to change pace or when you reach halfway point (plus other configurable options)
- Real-time visual feedback of your current pace and distance. This feature is based on GPS location services, thus available on iPhones only.
- Full running history with notes about each run. For upcoming runs, you'll see the description; for past runs you will see the most important details: distance covered, average and max pace (or speed).
- Extensive details view of each run, with speed, time, maps. You can even simulate the run and see how your pace changed.
- Made to run with music or in silence. App will fade-out the music volume when pace changes are spoken and fade in afterwards.
- Share the best results on dailymile, Facebook, Twitter and more
Try Couch to 5k
Want to try the app first? Run first two weeks for free and unlock the full program if you like it.
Couch to 5k is the most famous beginner running program - read more about it on CoolRunning.com.